Weekend Show – Doc and Dan Steffen – Metals and Energy – Is It Smooth Sailing From Here?
Welcome to the first Weekend Show of 2023! Since some of the best performing sectors of 2022 were precious metals and energy we are focusing the show here. These sectors were essentially flat on the year but that was much better than everything else.
We hope you all enjoy this Weekend’s Show and please keep in touch with Shad and I. We do our best to follow up with every email we receive and ask the questions you are passing on! Our email addresses are Shad@kereport.com and email@example.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc kicks off the show by simply focusing on gold, silver and the underlying stocks. As always Doc sticks to the long term charts for the longer term investors.
- Segment 3 and 4 – We shift our focus to the oil and gas sector with Dan Steffens, President of the Energy Prospectus Group. We get Dan’s oil and gas price forecasts as well as a number of stocks he thinks could lead the sector in 2023.
- Click here to visit the Energy Prospectus Group website to find out more about Dan service. If you are interested in signing up for Dan’s newsletter you can send us an email and we might be able to get you a discount for an intro subscription.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Dolly Varden Silver – Cashed Up, Drill Results On Tap, And A Large 2023 Exploration Program
- Thor Explorations – The Douta Development Project Continues To Deliver More Solid Drill Results, Segilola Production Is On Track For Annual Guidance
- Mako Mining – High-Grade Drill Results From The SouthWest Pit, And Operational Update At The San Albino Mine