Weekend Show – A Focus On The Break Outs In Commodities And Looking Down The Stock Food Chain
It was another great week for commodities across the board. With the war between Russia and Ukraine intensifying this week the main benefactors continue to be commodities across the board. Base metal, energy, and precious metals continue to garner a buy along with other safe haven assets.
We focus this Weekend’s Show on the strong moves higher in a wide range of commodities. We also drive down into the stocks, where the larger miners are moving higher while the juniors remain relatively stuck at lower prices.
Please keep in touch through email and let us know your thoughts on the markets, any questions or topics you would like us to discuss as well as any companies you have questions for or would like to see on the show. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com or Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jayant Bhandari, Private Investor kicks off the show with a focus on the bump in the precious metals sector and how different stages of companies are reacting very differently. We start with the majors and drill down to the lagging juniors as well as a couple companies that are top on Jayant’s list.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager and Editor of The Lyons Share is up next to share his out look for a wide range of commodities. We discuss the spike in energy, base metals breaking to all time highs and the precious metals. We tie it all together by having Dana share how his is trading them all. Click here to visit the Lyons Share website.
- Segment 4 – Chris Ritchie, President of SilverCrest Metals (TSX:SIL – NYSE:SILV) wraps up the show by providing us with a recap of the key themes and discussions from the BMO Conference this week. He has some fascinating comments on how mining companies are in the position to take control of the investment narrative. Click here to learn more about SilverCrest Metals.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Capella Minerals – Drill Program Update For The Kjøli Copper Project And An Exploration Update On The Finland Projects
- Hapbee Technologies – An Introduction To Wearable Wellness Technology That Simulates Different Feelings
- Calibre Mining – Recapping 2021 Operations, And Focused On Exploration And Production Growth In 2022
- Gold Bull Resources – Drilling Update From The Sandman Project in Nevada And Comments On Big Volume Trading Days
- District Metals – Recently Released The Best Drill Hole From The Tomtebo Project
- Heliostar Metals – Recapping The Maiden Drill Results At Cumaro, in Mexico
- Mako Mining – 110,000 Meter Drill Program On 7 Core Rigs And 2 RC Rigs To Expand Resources And Production Profile At San Albino Project
- Colibri Resources – Exploration Work Progressing At The Evelyn Gold Project, The Pilar Project, And The Diamante Project
- Dolly Varden – The Big Picture Strategy And Vision For The High Grade Silver-Gold Kitsault Valley Project
- Kodiak Copper – 25,000 Meter Drill Program Starting Next Week; Here Are The Main Targets Being Tested
- Aztec Minerals – Recapping The Best Hole To Date At The California Zone On The Cervantes Project
- Eloro Resources – Video Update – Recent Drill Results Validating The Tin Porphyry Potential At Depth