Weekend Show – Doc and Matt Geiger – A Fund Manager and a Technical Trader Share Their Outlooks For PMs, Commodities and Markets
On this Weekend’s Show we feature two of our favorite guests, Richard Postma (AKA Doc) and Matt Geiger. Doc provides a technical outlook focused on the longer term trends while Matt shares the fund manager perspective on how he’s managing a resource fund portfolio.
We hope you enjoy this Weekend’s Show! Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email. Our email addressees are Shad@kereport.com and Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Doc kicks off the show by outlining the charts and technical indicators he is watching for gold, gold stocks balanced between juniors and majors, silver, US markets and the US Dollar. We are focused on the longer term trends and key levels to watch well into next year.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner at MJG Capital joins us to outline how he is managing his long only resource equity fund. We discuss his views on the metals bucking the downtrend, lithium and uranium. Also the balance between precious metals and battery metals. All of this is discussed in context of compiling a well rounded long-term portfolio.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Big Ridge Gold – Phase 1 Drilling And Improved Project Metrics Leading Towards Key Update To Hope Brook Resource Estimate
- Rugby Resources – Initial Drill Hole At Cabrasco Intersects 808 Meters of 0.46% CuEq Including 82 Meters Of 1.00% CuEq
- Novo Resources – Drilling Update and Results From The Becher Area In the Egina district
- LithiumBank – DLE Test Work Reports Up To 60X Grade Increase and Production Of High Purity Lithium Concentrate At Boardwalk
- Silvercorp Metals – Growth From 7 Producing Silver And Gold Mines, And 300,000 Meters Of Ongoing Exploration Utilizing 80 Drill Rigs
- Snowline Gold – Growing Land Packages In Yukon and Drill Results From The Valley Zone Intersecting 318.8M of 2.5g/t Gold
- GR Silver Mining – 2 Drill Programs Ongoing On the Plomosas Project Building Towards A Global Resource Update
- Stillwater Critical Minerals – 14 Drill Holes Including Rhodium Assays Will Be Feeding Into An Updated Resource Estimate At Stillwater West
- Skeena Resources – A New Discovery At Eskay Creek Intersecting 4.46 g/t AuEq Over 32.19 Metres, Recapping The 2022 Drill Program
- Silver Tiger Metals – A Team With Many Past Successes, Aggressive Drill Campaign At One Of The Highest Grade Historic Silver Mine With A Path To Near Term Production
- Headwater Gold – Company Introduction to 10 Exploration Projects In The Western USA, Including 4 Optioned To Newcrest
- Kenorland Minerals – The Sale Of A Project, Work Updates On JV Properties With Sumitomo, Antofagasta and Newmont
- Calibre Mining – Continued Development And Production Growth, Augmented By A Substantial Exploration Program In Nicaragua