Weekend Show – A Big Week For Central Banks, US Economic Data, Markets and Metals
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show!
It was expected that this week would be a volatile one. With tech earnings, the Fed and a couple other major central bank meetings, US jobs data and the ISM data there is a lot to cover.
We start out with the macro picture then move into trading strategies for markets, metals and energy.
- Segment 1 – Joel Elconin, Co-Host of the Benzinga PreMarket Prep Show kicks off the show by recapping the major market drivers this week; Fed meeting, US jobs data and big tech earnings.
- Segment 2 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager and Editor of The Lyons Share website dives into the markets to share his trading strategies for tech stocks, value stocks, gold miners and what sectors he thinks are the strongest.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Dan Steffens, President of The Energy Prospectus Group wraps up the show with a focus on the oil and gas sector. We start with long term demand projections for a range of energy sources then move to the natural gas sector, where prices have crashed. We discuss how much the lower natural gas price is impacting the stocks.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Enduro Metals – High Grade Drill Results From Burgundy Ridge Extending Mineralization With Many Holes Still To Come
- Metallic Minerals – Gold Royalty Agreement At Australia Creek Property In the Klondike With Parker Schnabels Little Flake Mining Of Discovery Channels TV Series Gold Rush
- Ridgeline Minerals – High-grade CRD Mineralization Drill Results From the Chinchilla Zone, And Assays Pending From The Juniper and Broken Egg Targets
- Tier One Silver – 2 New Porphyry Targets On The Curibaya Project With A Drill Program Starting In Q2
- Scottie Resources – Recapping A Number Of High Grade Intercepts From The Blueberry Contact Zone In The Golden Triangle
- Palamina Corp – High-Grade Sample Results From Usicayos and The Pathway To Drilling This Year