Weekend Show – Doc and Jesse Felder – A Technical Outlook Vs Fundamental Outlook
Welcome to June, where sentiment remains bearish and central banks around the world continue to hike rates. This is a bad environment for equities across the board which just showed us what a weak bear market rally looks like.
On this Weekend’s Show we feature Doc and Jesse Felder. While Doc stocks more to the chart Jesse like to take a big picture view. It’s interesting to hear what they agree on and what they see differently. Overall both are expecting lower prices for financial assets but some of the other sector commentary is a bit different.
Please keep in touch through email, we love hearing what you all think of the markets. our guests and the companies we interviewed over the week. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc shares his technical outlook for metals, US equity markets and interest rates. We recap the moves this month for each sector, the Gold Fields acquisition of Yamana and what stocks Doc is watching to forecast a rebound.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report shares why he thinks the energy sector will remain strong and the potential of a capitulation event for the US markets. We also discuss the metals markets and why the underlying stocks continue to be washed out. Click here to learn more about The Felder Report.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Novo Resources – Recapping Recent Exploration And Operational Updates
- Exploits Discovery – This Year’s Exploration Focus At 3 Targets On The Appleton Fault in Newfoundland
- Metallic Minerals – High-Grade And Broad Intercept Drill Results From The Keno Silver Project
- Benchmark Metals – Recent Drill Results Expanding The New Marmot Zone Discovery And An Agreement Signed With The Tahltan Nation
- Mako Mining – Q1 2022 Financials And 2 New Veins Discovered At The San Pablo Zone
- Trigon Metals – Introducing This Copper Producer in Namibia, Expanding Production And Growing The Resource Through Exploration
- FPX Nickel – Phase 2 Drill Program At The Van Target, Including Wide Step-Outs Following Up On The Discovery Made Last Year
- Silver X Mining – Reviewing The April Operations At The Tangana Mine And Unpacking The New Resource Estimate That Triples The Size Of The Nueva Recuperada Project
- Awale Resources – Strategic Investment And Exploration Agreement With Newmont On The Odienné Project, Côte d’Ivoire
- Golden Shield Resources – Expanding The Mazoa Hill Area With High-Grade Results, Highlighted By 7.59g/t Gold over 31 Meters
- Superior Gold – Q1 Operations Review, Path Towards Production Expansion, And Exploration Update