Weekend Show – Doc and Peter Boockvar – Markets, Metals and Economic Forecasts Through 2023
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show! On this Weekend’s Show we are joined by Doc and Peter Boockvar. Doc sticks to the charts while Peter recaps a multitude of economic data, all with the focus on how it impacts markets.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc kicks of the show with his outlook for gold, silver, gold stocks and the US markets.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Peter Boockvar, CIO at Bleakley Financial Group and Editor of The Boock Report wraps up the show to discuss the different market environment that is here to stay. Higher rates, tighter financial policies and new market leadership all play into the longer term outlook.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Skeena Resources – Video Update – 2022 Exploration Review and 2023 Outlook
- Vizsla Silver – Updated Resource Estimate Shows Major Growth and a $39Million Bought Deal Financing
- Regency Silver – Drilling Started At Dios Padre To Follow Up On The 4.7g/t Gold Over 53.8 Meters Discovery Hole
- Triple Flag Precious Metals – 229 Royalties And Streams With 29 Paying Assets Post Maverix Metals Acquisition
- SilverCrest Metals – Q4 2022 Operational Results, Upcoming Technical Report and More Information On Holding Gold And Silver
- AbraSilver – Continued High-Grade Silver Drill Intercepts At The New JAC Target Building Towards A Maiden Resource
- Talisker Resources – Maiden Resource Estimate at Bralorne and The Potential Of Near Term Toll Mining
- Metalla Royalty & Streaming – 3 Asset Updates; Côté / Gosselin, Centrogold / Gurupi, Fifteen Mile Stream
- Minera Alamos – Comprehensive Operations And Exploration Update At Santana And Cerro De Oro